“I’m a great believer that any tool that enhances communication has profound effects in terms of how people can learn from each other, and how they can achieve the kind of freedoms that they’re interested in.”
– Bill Gates
Since 1989, Cooperative Communications, Inc has been focused on inventive ways to help small and medium businesses communicate. Now the challenges of helping them are greater than ever. Companies have trouble keeping up with the changes of all industries, but the communications business is changing more rapidly than most. The statistics tell the story –
- The average person makes or receives 8 mobile phone calls per day. That is roughly 2.4 billion phone calls in the U.S. per day.
- It took 90 years for landline phones to achieve 100,000,000 users but only 17 years for wireless phones to do the same.
- Even after 9/11 and Hurricane Sandy, only 2 percent of U.S. companies have a voice continuity plan in place.
Clearly the changes in business communication are happening faster than companies can keep up with.
From telecom communication technology, to business network solutions, to voice continuity, the Cooperative Communications, Inc blog will help you stay in front of the changes
Cooperative Communications, Inc is uniquely positioned to help any size business manage the convergence of Voice, Data, and Internet Services, as well as disaster recovery for your voice communications. We’re fascinated by, and directly involved in, the rapid changes in the telecommunications industry. For instance, did you know Cooperative Communications, Inc was the first to market a Voice Continuity Plan (VCP)?
Look to Cooperative Communications, Inc and our blog to help you keep up with communication changes and to gain a unique perspective on an industry that, as Bill Gates said above, ‘has profound effects’ on all our lives.
- AccuWeather.com’s 2013 hurricane predictions – http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/atlantic-hurricane-forecast-2013/12116274
- Technology adoption rates – http://www.technologyreview.com/news/427787/are-smart-phones-spreading-faster-than-any-technology-in…
- Article on voice continuity by Continuity Central – http://www.continuitycentral.com/news02537.htm
- Continuity Central’s July disaster roundup – http://www.continuitycentral.com/news06885.html